Meet Brad Lidtke
I have been originating mortgages since 1992 and have consistently been a top producer. The reason is that I run my business with honesty and integrity. I will always counsel you with your best interest in mind, not mine. I want to be your mortgage planner for life ... the one who makes you look good when you refer me to your friends and family. I know that you have a lot of choices when it comes to getting a mortgage. Thank you for choosing me!
Feel free to explore my website and take advantage of what it offers. My intent is to provide you another means to communicate with me. I recognize the convenience of the Internet and the benefits of using this powerful tool. However, I don't believe that a computer or the Internet will ever be able to listen to you and advise you in a way that fits your exact set of circumstances.
Please call me so that we can discuss all the options, and together we can choose the option that best suits your needs.
Our process is smooth and simple from start to finish:
- Talk with me. I will work with you to help you determine your financing options and answer all your questions.
- Apply Online. Complete your mortgage application at your convenience through our online application.
- Work together through final approval. From the time your application is received, I work with you to ensure you move through the process checkpoints to final approval.
- Closing on your loan. Prior to loan closing, I will review the Closing Disclosure, funds needed and documentation to bring to close with you. On closing day the final documents are signed at the title company and you receive the keys to your new home!
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
About Super Mortgage Professionals
Brad Lidtke was named to both the 2014 and 2015 lists of Super Mortgage Professionals, independently chosen by the homeowners they serve and approved by industry leaders. This annual list is compiled by Twin Cities Business, Minneapolis-St. Paul magazine and Crescendo Business Services, an Eagan-based market research company. It includes only about 130 mortgage professionals who successfully navigate mortgages.
Mortgage professionals named to the list were graded on customer service, integrity, market knowledge, communication, closing preparation, finding the best rates and overall satisfaction. Each professional went through a rigorous screening process, then was reviewed by a panel of mortgage and real estate industry experts selected to participate in the process based on their experience and knowledge of the industry.